Public Holidays in Granada
Public holidays in Granada
- New Year's Day: January 1.
- Day of the Taking of Granada: January 2.
- Three Kings Day: January 6.
- Day of Andalusia: February 28.
- Maundy Thursday: April 18 (date varies).
- Good Friday: April 19 (date varies).
- Labor Day: May 1.
- Feast of Corpus Christi: June 20.
- Assumption of the Virgin: August 15.
- Columbus Day: October 12.
- All Saints Day: November 1.
- Day of the Spanish Constitution: December 6.
- Immaculate Conception Day: December 8.
- Christmas Day: December 25.